Hero Realms is a fantasy-themed expandable deckbuilding game from the creators of Star Realms (winner of multiple game-of-the-year awards).
- Battle with your friends one-on-one or in groups.
- Add custom starting decks to play as a Cleric, Fighter, Ranger, Thief, Wizard or even a mighty Dragon!
- Bring in a campaign deck for cooperative adventures with your friends. Complete adventures to earn experience points that you can spend between sessions to gain skills, equipment, or other awesome new cards for your character's starting deck.
The base game features:
- Great gameplay for 2-4 players
- 144 beautifully illustrated cards including score cards and starting decks for four players
- Full color rules for two player games, and awesome multiplayer formats like Free-For-All, Hunter and Hydra
- A sturdy, attractive 4" x 6" x 2" game box
Shared between all players is an 80-card Market Deck. The game begins with five cards from that deck revealed, creating the Market Row. As you play, you use gold to buy champion cards and action cards from the Market. These champions and actions can generate large amounts of gold, combat, or other powerful effects. You use combat to attack your opponent and their champions. When you reduce your opponent’s score (called health) to zero, you win!
Watch The Dice Tower Review of Hero Realms!
- We provide free consumer shipping to the 48 Contiguous United States for orders over $100. This does not count digital products such as Late Backer Credits.
- We provide free consumer shipping to the rest of the world for orders over $150. This does not count digital products such as Late Backer Credits.
- Unfortunately, we don't ship to Afghanistan, Brazil, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Russia, or Ukraine.